Coyote Chronicle

The Student News Source of Columbia-Burbank High School

Coyote Chronicle

Coyote Chronicle

Burbank Branch Library

Teen and family events are happening this October

Join the teen and family events that are happening at our local public library!

The Burbank Branch library is located at 875 Lake Road, Burbank WA 99323 (contact info: (509)527-3284). See more information on the official website: https://www.wwcrld.org/branches/burbank

October Events:

OCT. 1 – Monster REDRAW! “Take home a monster coloring sheet, bring it back and see it redrawn! We”ll add it to the WALL OF MONSTERS!”

OCT. 4 – Lego Club! “Stop by the Library on October 4th from 4:30 pm to 5:45 pm for Lego Club! We will have Legos out for everyone to play with at the end of the event we will display the Lego creations until the next Lego Club!”

OCT. 6 – Blackout Poetry Take&Make@CP! “Make your own poem with our Blackout Poetry kit. Bring it back and we’ll put it on the wall! There, you’re published!”

OCT. 12 – Pin Workshop! “Choose your own image to press or design your own!”

OCT. 14 – Fall Movie Afternoon at Burbank! “Come and join us for a not-so-spooky Fall Movie Afternoon. The movie is about a young girl in the ’90s who finds out she comes from a line of witches and must help her family defeat an evil force in a Halloween-themed town.”

OCT. 18 – Tabletop League: FREE PLAY! “Try as many of our tabletop games as your like! Bring friends and family to play Apples to Apples, Azul, Scrabble, Castle Panic, Splendor, and more!

OCT. 19 – Crafternoon@CP – Make a t-shirt Tote/Gift Bag!

OCT. 19 – Family Crafternoon: Toilet Paper Pumpkins at Burbank! “Come and join us for some family craft fun! We’ll be makng decorative pumpkins out of rolls of toilet paper. Open to all ages while supplies last.”

OCT. 24 – Anime Club & Origami Cube Craft! “This week we will be making origami cubes! After we watch the video and make some cubes, we will put on some anime to watch. Snacks will also be provided.