Coyote Chronicle

The Student News Source of Columbia-Burbank High School

Coyote Chronicle

Coyote Chronicle

Cheer Clinic

We’ve got spirit, how bout’ you!?
Cheer+Clinic

From District Newsletter: Connected with Columbia (Columbia School District)

The Columbia High School Cheerleaders are Co-hosting the River Bowl Barbie Cheer Clinic for all interested grade school children, grades Pre-K through 5th. The clinic will take place Monday-Wednesday October 16th-18th. We will practice from 3:00-4:30 PM at the Columbia Burbank High School Commons. If your child attends Columbia Elementary school they will be walked after school up to the high school to attend the clinic. The dance routine and cheer taught at the clinic will be performed during half time of the CHS v.s. Riverview Panther Varsity Football game on October 19th. Kick-off is at 7 PM at Riverview. All children participating in the clinic will have free entry to the Riverview football game. This will be the first time ever the Coyote and Panther cheerleaders share the field for a halftime. Help us make history! Registration forms are due with payment by Wednesday, October 11th to the Elementary office. Checks may be made payable to “CHS Cheer”. We know your child will have a fun, exciting time with the CHS Cheerleaders and will enjoy performing for the crowd that evening! Contact Coach Marisa for registration forms: [email protected] or pick up the forms from the Elementary office.