Coyote Chronicle

The Student News Source of Columbia-Burbank High School

Coyote Chronicle

Coyote Chronicle

Seattle Set to Rock This Fall with Exciting Concert Line-Up

Here are some of the top music artist coming to preform at Seattle this fall.

Seattle music fans are in for a treat this fall as some of the biggest names in the industry prepare to take the stage in the Emerald City. The vibrant concert scene is set to come alive with a diverse range of genres catering to all musical tastes. From rock legends to pop queens, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Guns N' Roses | Rupp Arena

1. Guns N’ Roses – Oct. 10 at Climate Pledge Arena @ 6:30PM

Leading the charge, Guns N’ Roses will kick off the season on October 10th at the Climate Pledge Arena. Known for their electrifying performances and an extensive catalog of hits, this legendary band promises an unforgettable night of rock and roll.

2. BEYONCÉ – Sept. 14 at Lumen Field @ 8:00PM

But before Guns N’ Roses take over, the one and only BEYONCÉ will grace the Lumen Field on September 14th. With her powerful vocals, mesmerizing dance moves, and an unparalleled stage presence, Queen Bey is expected to leave the audience in awe.

Coldplay - Wikipedia

3. Coldplay – Sept. 20 at Lumen Field @ 6:30PM

For those who prefer a lighter sound, Coldplay will take over the Lumen Field on September 20th. Known for their anthemic hits and ethereal soundscapes, Coldplay concerts are known for creating an atmosphere of pure euphoria and unity among fans.

4. Banda MS – Sept. 22 at WAMU Theater @ 8:00PM

If Latin music is more your style, Banda MS will be performing at the WAMU Theater on September 22nd. Known for their energetic live performances and infectious rhythms, fans will be dancing late into the night to the infectious sounds of this Mexican music powerhouse

5. Owl City – Sept. 30 at Moore Theater @ 7:30PM

In a change of pace, fans of electronic pop can revel in the dreamy tunes of Owl City at the Moore Theater on September 30th. Known for his chart-topping hit “Fireflies,” Adam Young’s unique blend of synth-pop and heartfelt lyrics promises to transport the audience to an otherworldly musical journey.

6. Ivan Cornejo – Oct. 02 at Moore Theater @ 8:00PM

For those seeking a taste of Latin America’s rich musical heritage, Ivan Cornejo will be performing at the Moore Theater on October 2nd. Combining traditional Andean music with contemporary elements, Cornejo’s soul-stirring melodies and captivating stage presence are not to be missed.

7. Travis Scott – Nov. 08 at Climate Pledge Arena @ 7:00pm

Rounding off the fall season, rap sensation Travis Scott will take the stage at the Climate Pledge Arena on November 8th. With his high-energy performances and chart-topping hits, Scott is expected to bring the house down and leave fans hungry for more.

8. KISS – Nov. 06 at Climate Pledge Arena @ 7:30PM

And last but certainly not least, legendary rock band KISS will close out the season with a bang on November 6th at the Climate Pledge Arena. Known for their elaborate stage shows and iconic makeup, this farewell tour promises to be an unforgettable spectacle for rock enthusiasts.

Tickets for all these highly anticipated concerts are selling fast, so music lovers are encouraged to secure their spots early. With such an impressive lineup, Seattle is undoubtedly the place to be this fall to experience the magic of live music. So mark your calendars, prepare your voices, and get ready to rock the night away as Seattle welcomes an unparalleled array of musical talent in the coming months.